Saturday 27 August 2011

Sweet peas.



I was looking through the photos on my computer this morning and found some of sweet peas in my garden I thought I'd like to share with you. I took these pics last summer, when I was newly pregnant with Miss M, and my lovely Husband created this beautiful oasis of peace  - our garden - for me to relax from my boults of morning sickness.


I love, I mean, L-O-V-E  this flower, it's delicate scent, the wonderful colours, the heart shape of the petals, the way it crawls upwards towards the Sun, the light green baby pods. I dream about planting them around conservatory (when we build it!), and opening the windows and french doors to let the scent fill the house... What a wonderful vision!



This year our garden is a building site as we are making a raised flower bed, borders and a new patio and a new fence and gates. So you see plenty to do. I can't wait till it's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment